MCDONALD COUNTY, Mo. — A semi truck — hauling 40,000 pounds of alcohol — crashes in McDonald County early this morning.
McDonald County Sheriff’s deputies were called just before five this morning.
A semi had rolled over on the state-line at US-71.
There were thousands of bottles of rye whiskey on the highway–blocking both southbound lanes.
Police were able to get the mess into one lane and began the clean-up — which took several hours.
The driver of the semi was not injured.
- Abilene man killed in fatal crash after trying to dodge mattress on the road
- TDEM again asks White House for 32 Texas counties to receive individual assistance after storms
- Texas mom’s wired conversation with teen son helps police charge him in homicide
- Watch the skies: Mars, Pleiades star cluster pair up very closely
- Rooster with knife kills owner during banned cockfight