(NBC News) – Last year’s tax season saw lots of disappointment over refunds.
“People got surprised by their refunds. They weren’t as big as they thought they were going to be,” says H&R Block Chief Tax Officer Kathy Pickering.
Many people had not adjusted their withholdings in light of the federal tax cut act.
Tax experts say if you still haven’t done so, you should consider changing your withholdings on your W4, especially if you’re expecting big changes in 2020.
“Things like having a baby or buying a house will change your tax situation,” Pickering explains.
Read more: https://nbcnews.to/2R5yuBS
- 51st annual West Texas Rehab Telethon raises $1,459,803 for patients
- 5 deaths, 115 new COVID-19 cases reported in Abilene/Taylor County
- State of Texas: Texans push back against President Biden’s agenda
- Ted Cruz vs. Seth Rogen: Republican Texas senator and actor take shots over Twitter
- Pedestrian killed after being hit by vehicle in Abilene