(CNN) — If you were a pre-teen in the 1990’s, get ready to squeal with nostalgic delight.
Iconic 80’s and 80’s designer Lisa Frank teamed up with Hotels.com to create a dream suite.
It’s full of the designs the brand is famous for.
Rainbows, unicorns, hearts and neon dolphins sporting huge smiles, along with all the scrunchies, gel pens and trapper-keepers you could want.
The penthouse suite is in a Downtown Los Angeles hotel.
It rents for $199 a night and is only available for a limited time.
- Wake-Up Weather: Mild and muggy start to another day with isolated shower/storm chances
- Wylie ISD, McMurry give outlook for fall semester as pandemic continues
- COVID-19 hospitalizations in Texas continue to rise
- After Supreme Court ruling, what’s next for DACA?
- Convention countdown: How coronavirus is impacting preps for RNC in Florida, DNC in Wisconsin