BERLIN, Md. (BRPROUD) – For one woman, this was no day at the beach.
Assateague Island is known for its wild horses and this beach patron ran into one.
This viral video below was posted on the Ocean City Boardwalk page:
As you can see, the video appears to show a horse coming up to chairs or food on the beach.
A woman then comes up from behind the horse and hits it with a shovel.
Let’s just say it does not end well as the woman falls backward after being kicked by the horse.
- Friday Evening Forecast: More Triple-Digit Heat as we Kick Start Tax-Free Weekend.
- Abilene softball community honors longtime umpire David ‘Oly’ Olson
- Abilene coffee producer expanding operations after winning $50,000 in local contest
- US hiring slows in July as signs of lasting damage emerge
- Nuclear testing: ‘Why do we need to start a new arms race?’