(CNN) – A Florida priest is making people want to get up and dance.
Father Ricardo Rivera had everyone on their feet at a pep rally at Cardinal Gibbons High School in Fort Lauderdale on Friday.
He joined dancers and cheerleaders during their routine and didn’t miss a beat.
Father Rivera is a senior Theology teacher and an ordained priest.
His appearance was a surprise for everyone except the dance coach.
The crowd went wild at the end of the routine.
The video already has more than 17,000 views on Twitter.
- ‘Clouds’, by teen who died of cancer seven years ago, hits No. 1 on iTunes
- Body found outside church in central Abilene
- Newsfeed Now: Man climbs Trump Tower; Titans owner helps family in need
- Nurse lived in trailer to protect wife from COVID-19 during pregnancy
- Some states allow ballots if voters die before Election Day