NEW ORLEANS, La. (WDSU) — A massive alligator was spotted in Lakeview Friday morning.
The alligator was seen walking on Orleans Avenue French and Germain.
The video was taken by James Dominguez who said that he “woke the boys up and told them I needed their help catching this cool lizard! We pulled up and they said Dad we going to need some tools to catch that one!!! Kai said we going to need a stick, rope and a net!!!”
You can see the video below:
The New Orleans Police Department is on scene waiting for Wildlife and Fisheries to help move the alligator out of the neighborhood.
By: WDSU Digital Team
- Coronavirus relief: When will lawmakers reach deal on more help for Americans?
- Midland rejects ordinance enforcing Texas’ mask mandate
- Bulldogs in the thick of the playoff race approaching season finale
- Howard Payne’s Thompson earns ASC West Division honor
- Martin loves the fight he sees in his Bulldogs