(CNN) – Nestlé is launching deluxe, customizable versions of the KitKat bar.
The company says it will be offering hand-crafted extra-large Kit Kats for the United Kingdom.
You’ll be able to choose from 1,500 flavor combinations, including earl grey and whiskey and ginger.
The bars will also feature personalized packaging.
Each bar, however, will set you back about $17.
The luxury KitKat bars will be available at John Lewis stores around the UK from Sept. 26 to Dec. 24.
- Mississippi mayor who ‘didn’t see anything unreasonable’ about George Floyd’s death refuses to resign
- Domestic violence suspect stabbed California K-9 before officers fatally shot him, police say
- LIVE NOW: CDC now projects more than 123,000 coronavirus deaths in US by mid-June
- Former TV weatherman sentenced to at least 4 years in child porn case
- Illinois boy designs kids’ hospital gown, draws inspiration from sister’s surgeries