ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — The new Hendrick Regional Blood Center is now open.
Located at 1701 Pine, the new location has more space and a new look officials say they’re happy with.
“I love it, it’s really great, like I said. The colors, the paintings on the walls, the whole feel of the layout is really great for our staff, but especially for our donors,” says Kelsey Caprio, Hendrick Regional Blood Center.
The blood center is open Monday through Thursday 9 a.m. until 6 p.m., and 8 a.m. until 4 p.m. on Friday.
- No indication of insider threat before inauguration, says acting Pentagon chief
- ‘It has been the greatest honor:’ first lady Melania Trump releases farewell message
- HSU’s Ellis claims American Southwest Conference honor
- Wildcats handled three Covid-19 postponements well
- ‘Tired of being divided’: Garth Brooks to sing at Biden inaugural