ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – The City of Abilene and the Taylor County Public Health District report no new cases of COVID-19. The total remains 255.
To-date, there have been 255 total cases in the County and nearly 7,067 tests conducted.
No patients are currently hospitalized, and the 6 active cases are in self-isolation.
Demographic information, including common symptoms, for active cases can be found in the graphics below:
- Louisville police chief declares state of emergency for department ahead of Breonna Taylor case update
- Over 60% of Texas Millennials and Gen Z don’t know Holocaust facts
- Silver Star Interactive: Cowboys win against the Falcons, eyes set on Seattle
- 27 new COVID-19 cases in Taylor County, 29 recoveries
- Delaware family discovers WWII heirloom tucked away in a box