BLACKWELL, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — A Blackwell CISD teacher has been indicted on three child sex charges.
The Nolan County Sheriff’s Office (NCSO) says 58-year-old Tommy Chambliss was arrested and charged Monday with three counts of indecency with a child by exposure.
NCSO says Chambliss is accused of coercing at least one elementary student to expose herself to him more than once.
Chambliss was indicted on the three charges Tuesday morning after being arrested Monday evening.
- Over-budget bids surprise Abilene ISD School Board members, negotiations now underway
- Wild video shows Kyle Shanahan correctly predict penalty before it happens
- Roscoe volunteer fire department helps boost some confidence
- McMurry Men looking for momentum shift
- Watch: Taylor Co. deputy corrals loose buffalo in Buffalo Gap