SNYDER, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — Snyder ISD held a meeting for parents Monday night to discuss several issues facing the district.
Superintendent Eddie Bland presented an informational video examining the improvement required status of Snyder Junior High, the A-F rating system, as well as the overall future of Snyder ISD.
Click the attached video to see the entire presentation.
- COVID-19 protocols in place as Taylor County Livestock Show kicks off
- 1,200 set to receive COVID-19 vaccine in Abilene Thursday and Friday
- Abilene ISD to use safe field trips and educational activities to provide sense of normalcy
- Springfield youth inspired by the Inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris
- Golding focused on present with his team still competing in Southland Conference