DALLAS (AP) — Police say more than 20 Dallas police officers have been suspended without pay following an internal investigation.
The probe found former members of the department’s vice unit failed to account for money won in gambling stings, document their use of police funds and properly place seized property into evidence, among other policy violations.
Police say none of the officers will face criminal charges.
Twenty-two officers received between three and 20 days suspension without pay.
Dallas Police Chief U. Reneé Hall says the discipline was necessary.
- ‘Real world’ test of Pfizer COVID vaccine confirms effectiveness at preventing illness, even after single dose
- Telemundo Abilínea – 24 de febrero, 2021
- Texas lawmakers file bill on legalized sports betting — does it have a chance?
- Tom Vilsack confirmed as agriculture secretary again
- Wednesday, February 24: Cloudy, cold, and rainy on Thursday.