EL PASO, Texas (AP) — Police in Texas say a woman who went missing after going on a date in July was killed and a man has been arrested in her death.
El Paso police said Wednesday that 29-year-old Erika Andrea Gaytan was last heard from July 13 after going to a concert.
Police said the body has not been recovered, but they have enough evidence to charge an El Paso man with her murder.
Gaytan’s family said when she went missing that it was not like her to go off and leave her 7-year-old son behind.
- Single Abilene moms set to open new salon
- Wednesday, December 11: After a cold start, we’ll see upper 50’s for Thursday afternoon
- Hallan en EEUU 3 millones en barriles de carne hacia México
- House approves bill that gives farmworkers right to earn legal status
- U.S. Census Bureau director promotes census job opportunities in Texas