HARRIS COUNTY, Texas (CNN) — A manhunt is underway in Texas after police say a man shot his ex-girlfriend to death on Christmas Eve.
According to authorities, Albert Benjamin Simon gunned the woman down after forcing his way into her birthday party Tuesday.
Authorities identified the victim as 46-year-old Carolee Dawn Taylor.
She was pronounced dead at the scene.
Authorities recovered a weapon at the scene as well, but believe Simon is still armed and dangerous.
- Mujer de Abilene arrestada por disparar a una persona en Tye
- Biden aims to slow climate change, grow jobs with new initiative
- Vitafusion recall: Select gummy vitamins, including kid’s melatonin, may contain metal mesh
- KRBC Thursday Evening Forecast: Much warmer temperatures and some storms heading our way tomorrow
- Employers seek to hire new workers at Hire Now Job Fair