(CNN) – An 8-year-old in Maryland is doing something pretty amazing, and so far he’s helped 3,000 veterans.
Tyler Stallings’ mother says he has had a passion for helping veterans since he was just 4 years old.
Tyler initially wanted to build home for veterans whom he calls his heroes, but he decided to come up with a more “realistic” plan.
So Tyler began making “hero bags” for homeless veterans.
The bags are filled with gloves, a blanket, a sweater, soap and much more.
According to a GoFundMe page created by the family, Tyler has raised over $50,000 since he started making the bags four years ago.
- High School Boys Basketball Scores and Highlights: January 21, 2020
- High School Girls Basketball Scores and Highlights: January 21, 2020
- Aumentan a 9 los muertos por nuevo coronavirus en China
- México comienza a regresar a migrantes a Honduras
- Former pastor continues to serve up kindness, gives back to homeless community