AUGUSTA, Wisc. (CNN) – We’ve all had first-day-of-school jitters. For a four-year-old boy in Wisconsin, his bus driver was there to literally hold his hand.
Above, take a look at a picture captured by Axel’s mom, Amy Johnson.
Johnson wanted to mark the big day with a photo, but when Axel got on the bus, he started to cry.
That’s when the bus driver, Isabel Lane, pointed to a seat right behind her and said “Buddy, you got this and will have so much fun.”
Then, she stuck her hand behind her seat and he grabbed on.
By the time they got to the end of the road, he stopped crying.
Now, he loves going to school.
- What kind of COVID-19 related lawsuits is Texas seeing?
- Obama to address Floyd protests for first time publicly in online town hall
- Officer assigned to Texas Capitol security tests positive for COVID-19
- Stadium-sized asteroid heading to Earth this week
- Nexstar Broadcasting to host debate in Texas run-off for the democratic nomination to the U.S. Senate