WGBA) It was an unsual sight last Thursday as David Baye’s dog Bella started barking at the back door of his Appleton, Wisconsin home.
“She usually barks and then comes right back,” Baye said. “It was strange.”
When he got up, the staffordshire terrier mix was clawing at the back door. When Baye went to look outside, he saw his elderly neighbor on the ground outside.
“My fiance and I wouldn’t see it till we got up for work the next day,” Bay said. “We are talking temperatures into the 20s and 30s, it can be dangerous.”
Read more: http://bit.ly/2QQTVrO
- Single Abilene moms set to open new salon
- Wednesday, December 11: After a cold start, we’ll see upper 50’s for Thursday afternoon
- Hallan en EEUU 3 millones en barriles de carne hacia México
- House approves bill that gives farmworkers right to earn legal status
- U.S. Census Bureau director promotes census job opportunities in Texas