KANSAS CITY (CNN) — The cold never bothered them anyway.
These three newborns at Saint Luke’s South Hospital near Kansas City are getting the full ‘Frozen’ treatment.
Infant versions of Olaf the snowman, Anna and Elsa are melting hearts in the nursery.
Even when they out grow those outfits, they’ll have the legacy of starting their lives when ‘Frozen 2’ started its theatrical run.
The sequel to the 2013 megahit film is expected to make about $100 million this weekend.
Although these little bundles of ‘Frozen’ joy likely won’t be among the threater-goers.
- Single Abilene moms set to open new salon
- Wednesday, December 11: After a cold start, we’ll see upper 50’s for Thursday afternoon
- Hallan en EEUU 3 millones en barriles de carne hacia México
- House approves bill that gives farmworkers right to earn legal status
- U.S. Census Bureau director promotes census job opportunities in Texas