PITTSFIELD, Mass. (WWLP) – Despite our current pandemic, there are still great stories to share! In just 12 days, an 8-year-old boy was able to walk after recovering from brain surgery at Boston Children’s Hospital.
According to the Pittsfield Police Department, 8-year-old Justin went to the ER after suffering from back pain about two weeks ago. Justin and his family found out the back pain was caused by a large tumor covering his Cerebellum. He was diagnosed with a brain tumor and was scheduled to receive surgery.
After a couple of days recovering from a successful surgery, Justin’s mom captured a video of him walking for the first time up and down the hospital’s hallway.
We are all here for you Justin, way to go!
- Vandals cut hoses on City of Anson roller, delaying progress on North Lake
- Man pleads guilty in plot to attack White House, Trump Tower
- ‘Viral shedding’: What is it and when are people with COVID-19 most infectious?
- Several dogs killed in one of two ‘suspicious’ fires in Coleman
- Eagles maturing as a team as season goes on