ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – An Abilene Police officer was recorded stopping the traffic to help an elderly man get across the street.
Officer Loren Adlesperger showed what it means to be a civil servant.
According to a Facebook post by Malia Harris-Wilson, the couple was trying to eat lunch when Officer Adlesperger noticed an elderly man was struggling to get across Southwest Drive near the Winters Freeway.
“When all you want to do is eat some lunch, but there’s someone in the middle of a busy road unable to get across; you stop traffic to let them get across first,” said the post followed by the hashtags #lovehim #civilservant #apd.
- Lawmakers press CDC in wake of decreased rate of child immunizations during pandemic
- Telemundo Abilínea – 5 de Junio, 2020
- Coach Neel Endowment makes positive impact in 2020
- DC paints huge Black Lives Matter mural near White House
- Friday, June 5: Continued clear and hot