ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – An Abilene Police officer was recorded stopping the traffic to help an elderly man get across the street.
Officer Loren Adlesperger showed what it means to be a civil servant.
According to a Facebook post by Malia Harris-Wilson, the couple was trying to eat lunch when Officer Adlesperger noticed an elderly man was struggling to get across Southwest Drive near the Winters Freeway.
“When all you want to do is eat some lunch, but there’s someone in the middle of a busy road unable to get across; you stop traffic to let them get across first,” said the post followed by the hashtags #lovehim #civilservant #apd.
- Patriots look to rebound as they host 2-0 Raiders
- Live musical performances continue at Play Faire Park
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- Saturday Evening Forecast: A Final September Cold Front.
- México envía bomberos para ayudar combatir incendios en California