(FOX NEWS) – One woman now going viral for her unique spin on a Cinderella costume.
Mandy Pursley says she noticed a problem when it came to fairy tales she says there’s a lack of representation for people with physical differences, like herself.
So, she decided to make things more inclusive using her sewing skills to fashion a Cinderella dress.
But instead of glass slippers, Pursley opted for a one of a kind glass, prosthetic arm.
She completed her stunning look with her real-life prince charming, her husband.
Pursley says representation is so important and when you can’t find a princess like who looks like you “make up your own.”
- Chick-fil-A locations experiencing outage, taking cash payments only
- NASA naming headquarters after ‘Hidden Figures’ engineer Mary Jackson
- Cat that vanished 15 years ago reunited with her owner
- Tiger Woods moved to LA hospital after leg surgery
- ‘Now is not the time to relax restrictions’: CDC head warns of stalling progress in pandemic