(FOX NEWS) – One woman now going viral for her unique spin on a Cinderella costume.
Mandy Pursley says she noticed a problem when it came to fairy tales she says there’s a lack of representation for people with physical differences, like herself.
So, she decided to make things more inclusive using her sewing skills to fashion a Cinderella dress.
But instead of glass slippers, Pursley opted for a one of a kind glass, prosthetic arm.
She completed her stunning look with her real-life prince charming, her husband.
Pursley says representation is so important and when you can’t find a princess like who looks like you “make up your own.”
- Martin Luther King holiday: Faith, politics mix this holiday
- Thousands rally in Virginia’s capital for gun rights
- 9-year-old girl injured by gunfire on Dallas highway
- California mother acting as surrogate for another family dies while giving birth
- Chinese theme park’s “pig bungee jump” prompts outrage and an apology