(FOX NEWS) – One woman now going viral for her unique spin on a Cinderella costume.
Mandy Pursley says she noticed a problem when it came to fairy tales she says there’s a lack of representation for people with physical differences, like herself.
So, she decided to make things more inclusive using her sewing skills to fashion a Cinderella dress.
But instead of glass slippers, Pursley opted for a one of a kind glass, prosthetic arm.
She completed her stunning look with her real-life prince charming, her husband.
Pursley says representation is so important and when you can’t find a princess like who looks like you “make up your own.”
- COVID-19 vaccine trial from AstraZeneca, Oxford approved to resume in US
- Oklahoma woman with COVID-19 forced to find ICU bed in Texas as hospitalizations spike
- 24K gold chicken wings sold at new restaurant in Missouri
- McDonald’s fan creates live map to track every broken ice cream machine in America
- Family says grandfather died after he was beaten in California Starbucks parking lot