SAN ANTONIO, Texas (KABB) — Police in San Antonio say a pregnant woman was killed on Christmas Day and the suspect was the father of the baby.
The child, who was due in less than a month, didn’t survive the shooting.
Police say the 24-year-old woman was killed while her 2 and 6-year-old children were in the home.
After fatally shooting the woman, police say the 27-year-old man shot himself.
He’s hospitalized in extremely serious condition.
The names of the people involved haven’t been released yet.
- ‘This is happening, this is real’: US Olympic athlete targeted in racist rant while training at park
- Disneyland reopens April 30: Here’s which rides, restaurants will be open
- From gift cards to cash: these fitness apps pay you to get in shape
- US-Canada launch task force to dismantle gun-smuggling operations at northern border
- 9 new COVID-19 cases, 3 deaths reported in Taylor County