SAN ANTONIO, Texas (KABB) — Police in San Antonio say a pregnant woman was killed on Christmas Day and the suspect was the father of the baby.
The child, who was due in less than a month, didn’t survive the shooting.
Police say the 24-year-old woman was killed while her 2 and 6-year-old children were in the home.
After fatally shooting the woman, police say the 27-year-old man shot himself.
He’s hospitalized in extremely serious condition.
The names of the people involved haven’t been released yet.
- Republicans say there’s ‘no evidence, no facts’ in Trump impeachment
- Throckmorton Collegiate ISD classes canceled until Friday due to flu, strep
- KRBC Wednesday Evening Forecast: Beautiful weather is sticking around for the next few days!
- Telemundo Abilínea – 22 de Enero, 2020
- Abilene Public Library to begin free tax assistance in February