AUBURN, Ala (WIAT) — President of Auburn University Jay Gogue took to social media Sunday evening to express the core values of Auburn University as protests spark throughout the country.
In his letter that was posted on Auburn’s Facebook and Twitter pages, Gogue explains that there is no room for anything that promotes hate and exclusion.
- Wake-Up Weather: Chilly start to a very nice and comfortable afternoon
- Repartidor de pizza de 89 años recibe generosa propina
- Stimulus check, $600-per-week jobless benefit included in new virus aid proposal
- Eula VFD seeing increase in community support
- Wylie’s defense leads the way to season opening victory