ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — President Donald Trump has endorsed U.S. Representative Jodey Arrington for another term.
In a social media post Friday afternoon, the president says Arrington has been “an incredible supporter of our MAGA Agenda.”
Arrington, a Texas Tech graduate, has been U.S. Representative for the 19th congressional district, which includes Abilene and much of West Texas, since 2017.
See the full tweet below:
.@JodeyArrington from the Great State of Texas has been an incredible supporter of our #MAGA Agenda. Jodey fully supports Securing our Border w/ the WALL, he Loves our Military & Vets, and is Strong on the #2A. Jodey has my Complete and Total Endorsement! https://t.co/PkOFjOAFX1— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 14, 2020
“I am honored to have President Trump’s endorsement and proud to have led efforts alongside the President to rebuild the military, secure the border, and grow the economy for the American people and hard-working West Texas families,” said Congressman Jodey Arrington. “ I will continue fighting to defend the Constitution and our God-given freedoms returning power back to “We the People”.”
- City and county officials react to Governor Abbott’s new order mandating masks
- Watch fireworks online: How to enjoy 4th of July amid coronavirus pandemic
- House coronavirus panel examines medical companies’ concerns over PPE shortages
- Doctors offer firework safety tips ahead of Fourth of July
- Trade relationship tested after USMCA goes into effect during pandemic