DETROIT, Mi. (WTVO) — A Michigan priest, Father Tim Pelc, was pictured on Easter weekend making quite the adjustment to adhere to social distancing guidelines. The priest used a squirt gun full of holy water to bless the food for churchgoers.
St. Ambrose Perish shared the images to their Facebook page.
Although the images were from April, one twitter user discovered the sight and is garnering hundreds of thousands of ‘likes.’
- Class 2A Scores and Highlights
- Class 3A Scores and Highlights
- Class 4A Scores and Highlights
- Wylie falls to Wichita Falls; Cooper takes down Arlington Heights
- AHS falls to Midland Lee 51-19