ABILENE, Texas (KTAB) — In this week’s Protecting Against Predators segment, presented by OSI Security and JM4 Dimensions, Sgt. Jason Haak discusses which apps are popular to use for kids to hide photos from their parents.
There are numerous apps available on the market that allow the user to store private photos / videos on their smart phones so that others to include parents can’t easily find them.
Many of these apps are free of charge. Some are obvious but many are disguised.
Top 5 apps for iPhone users:
- Private photo vault
- Pic Lock 2.0
Top 5 apps for Android users:
- KeepSafe Photo Vault
- Lock Mypix Photo Vault
- Hide Pictures and Videos
- Hide Something
Parents please be sure to check your child’s phone for these apps and similar ones. That is if they still have a smart phone. Remember non-smart phones are a much safer phone for your child.
- United Express Service to take off at Abilene Regional Airport; two daily flights beginning Oct. 21
- 14-year-old contracts COVID-19, ‘I thought I was going to die’
- Dr Pepper addresses soda shortage at grocery stores
- Indiana woman who died in mobile home during storm was found clutching child
- Which face masks are the most (and least) effective at stopping COVID-19 exposure?