ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – It was a record-breaking night for The West Texas Rehabilitation Center’s 50th Annual Telethon and Auction raising over 1.5 million dollars.
The West Texas Rehabilitation Center’s 50th annual Telethon and Auction was a success, bringing in the total amount of $1,542,651.
CEO and President Steve Martin said this event kicks off their fundraiser season. Proceeds helping them serve hundreds of patients despite their financial circumstances.
Not only a rewarding night but also an entertaining night with artists like Neal McCoy and Lindsay Ell, the event was a success.
- Software to simplify COVID-19 vaccine enrollment now online in Abilene
- ACU tops New Mexico State in series opener
- Boys and Girls High School Playoff Basketball Scores
- ‘In it for the long haul,’ Biden says in response to Texas visit to learn about storm recovery
- Oath Keeper charged in Capitol riot renounces group, but judge says she’s too dangerous for release