BROWNWOOD, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — Brown County is reporting another positive COVID-19 case related to the nursing home that has seen the majority of the county’s cases.
The Brownwood/Brown County Health Departmentsays they received four negative test results from community members not affiliated with the nursing home and one positive result from a relative of an employee of the facility who previously tested positive.
The total COVID-19 cases in Brown County is now 56.
- 9 men, including 3 soldiers, charged in child sex ring case
- Eric Trump says Harris as Biden’s VP doesn’t worry Trump campaign
- Reopening schools for special ed students complicated decision
- ACU athletic director Allen Ward responds to BCH Sports questions about Southland cancellations
- Fact check: Kamala Harris is eligible to serve as VP, president