BROWNWOOD, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — Brown County is reporting another positive COVID-19 case related to the nursing home that has seen the majority of the county’s cases.
The Brownwood/Brown County Health Departmentsays they received four negative test results from community members not affiliated with the nursing home and one positive result from a relative of an employee of the facility who previously tested positive.
The total COVID-19 cases in Brown County is now 56.
- Sunday’s Wake Up Weather: More sun and more heat.
- Red team knocks off Blue team in FCA Allstar football game
- Saturday Evening Forecast: Humidity is finally decreasing across the big country
- Saturday, June 12: Still hot and humid across the Big Country.
- South all-stars defeat north in FCA volleyball game