BROWNWOOD, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — Brown County is reporting another positive COVID-19 case related to the nursing home that has seen the majority of the county’s cases.
The Brownwood/Brown County Health Departmentsays they received four negative test results from community members not affiliated with the nursing home and one positive result from a relative of an employee of the facility who previously tested positive.
The total COVID-19 cases in Brown County is now 56.
- Police asking nearby residents to evacuate after explosion at gas plant in Snyder
- AFD: los 49 bomberos que dieron positivo para COVID-19 se recuperaron
- When we played games… Top Performances of 2017
- U.S. farmers just can’t catch a break in 2020
- Floyd family members join 60,000 protesters at Houston rally