ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — Roadwork is officially coming to Sayles Boulevard.
Stretching all the way from Buffalo Gap Road down to Danville Drive, the road will be thoroughly redesigned and rebuilt to allow for better drainage, and a better drive.
One of the main things being emphasized is a crown on the roads, to keep water draining from the middle of the road to the shoulder, helping extend its life.
Construction will take place over the summer.
- Abilene business provides COVID Care Kits to employees
- ACU women whip Howard Payne 99-45 in Teague Center debut
- Defense drowns Bucs as Wildcats win season opener
- Big Country coaches list what they are thankful for on KTAB Coach of the Week
- Southland Conference announces protocols for 2020-21 basketball season