SCURRY COUNTY, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — An employee at the Scurry County Law Enforcement Center has tested positive for COVID-19.
In a news release issued Thursday, Scurry County officials say they will be conducting tests of approximately 140 people, including inmates, over the next 48-96 hours, with additional tests to follow as necessary.
Information on the individual who tested positive cannot be divulged due to health privacy laws, the news release states.
- Lawmakers divided on president’s comments on protesters
- Two brothers, 6 and 7, die in crash after taking grandparents’ Buick out for ride
- La policía pide a los residentes cercanos que evacuen tras la explosión en la planta de gas en Snyder
- Update: ‘All clear’ given after explosion at gas plant in Snyder
- AFD: los 49 bomberos que dieron positivo para COVID-19 se recuperaron