SCURRY COUNTY, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — A man in Scurry County has died from cardiac arrest due to COVID-19 complications, county officials say.
According to a Facebook post on the Scurry County COVID/Coronavirus Resource Page, a 49-year-old male has become the second COVID-19 related death in the county.
Judge Dan Hicks says the county had 11 new COVID-19 cases Wednesday to bring the active cases to 71 and the total count to 250.
There are currently 248 active cases among Price Daniel inmates, according to the social media post.
- Investigador: Realizan arresto por la muerte de Hailey Dunn, adolescente que desapareció en 2010
- Hailey Dunn investigator: ‘Can’t get away with this type of crime for 10 years without help’
- Man arrested in murder of his grandmother in Abilene
- From the archives: Raw interviews with murder suspect Shawn Adkins
- Howard Payne looks forward to 2021 schedule