SCURRY COUNTY, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – Scurry County has seen a significant increase in COVID-19 cases, adding 36 new cases in the past two days.
Out of the 36 new cases, 16 were reported on Monday and 20 on Tuesday.
There have been 17 people who have recovered in the past two days, but 72 people are actively fighting the virus.
A total of 407 cases and three deaths have been reported in Scurry County.
- Dodgers rally to beat Rays, capture first World Series title since 1988
- President Trump’s campaign website hacked in cryptocurrency scam
- Abilene Salvation Army seeing more guests escaping the cold while practicing COVID-19 safety measures
- Will online learning be the end of snow days?
- Protests, looting in Philadelphia after police fatally shoot Black man Walter Wallace Jr.