Marietta, OH (WTRF) – The Marietta Sheriff’s Office in Washington County, Ohio, are looking for a man with a pothead tattoo… on his head.
The Sheriff’s Office is looking for Douglas Perry Christopher.
The office warns not to attempt to apprehend and to call law enforcement immediately.
Christopher has a warrant charge for failure to provide a change of address.
His last known address was in Belpree, OH.
Other tattoos include
TAT Face – “Pot Head” with pot leaf across forehead & eye brows
TAT Fingers, left hand – “LONE”
TAT Fingers, right hand – “WOLF”
TAT Back – Cross
TAT Leg, left – Cards, A, K, Q, J of spades
TAT Leg, right – Theater Masks “Laugh Now, Cry Later”
TAT Arm, right – ½ sleeve
TAT Arm, left – ½ sleeve
TAT Neck – Cross w/Crown
- ‘This is happening, this is real’: US Olympic athlete targeted in racist rant while training at park
- Disneyland reopens April 30: Here’s which rides, restaurants will be open
- From gift cards to cash: these fitness apps pay you to get in shape
- US-Canada launch task force to dismantle gun-smuggling operations at northern border
- 9 new COVID-19 cases, 3 deaths reported in Taylor County