Snoop Dogg’s newborn grandson dies at just 10 days old
The family of legendary rapper and television personality Snoop Dogg is mourning the loss of his grandson.
Snoop Dogg’s son Corde Broadus shared video on his Instagram with 13-month-old daughter Elleven giving her baby brother a kiss.
The family has not disclosed the infant’s cause of death.
Snoop Dogg has not made a comment in reference to the tragedy.
- Biden halts border wall building after Trump’s final surge
- West Texas oil producer optimistic about Keystone XL Pipeline cancellation
- 43-year-old’s dying words: ‘I never thought that I would be considered nonessential’
- Taylor Co. reports 3 more COVID-19 deaths, 89 new cases
- Texas National Guardsman from Austin dies in Kuwait, DoD says
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now