Snoop Dogg’s newborn grandson dies at just 10 days old
The family of legendary rapper and television personality Snoop Dogg is mourning the loss of his grandson.
Snoop Dogg’s son Corde Broadus shared video on his Instagram with 13-month-old daughter Elleven giving her baby brother a kiss.
The family has not disclosed the infant’s cause of death.
Snoop Dogg has not made a comment in reference to the tragedy.
- Abilene parents choosing between in person or remote learning as survey deadline approaches
- Best young bullriders in Abilene for national finals
- Who will Biden pick? Democratic lawmakers weigh in on possible VP picks
- Friday Evening Forecast: More Triple-Digit Heat as we Kick Start Tax-Free Weekend.
- Abilene softball community honors longtime umpire David ‘Oly’ Olson
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now