ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – A meeting was held this morning between residents and the Snyder Cemetery Association.
The association was doing a clean up of the cemetery, but they didn’t give advance notice to residents.
As a result, those with loved ones buried there were upset that they were not given notice.
The clean up of the cemetery is currently on hold.
An emergency meeting of the Snyder Cemetery Association board is being planned where they will make a decision on what to do.
- After cashing in on QB gambles, Niners, Chiefs in Super Bowl
- Mostert lifts 49ers to Super Bowl with 37-20 win vs Packers
- Record-breaking night for WTRC Telethon, over 1.5 million dollars raised
- Chiefs’ Reid headed back to Super Bowl after long absence
- Not All Mahomes: Chiefs defense shuts down Titans game plan