ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – The Abilene Planning and Zoning Board has a local brewery one step closer to moving into a new location.
Sockdolager Brewing Company will be moving into the South of Downtown Abilene (SODA) District into the former Matera Paper Company building.
The historic building in the 800 block of South 1st burned down in 2012, but is undergoing construction to house the local brewery.
The zoning change this week allows for the manufacture of alcoholic beverages in the building, but must still get final approval from the Abilene City Council.
- Melania Trump statue set on fire near her Slovenian hometown
- VIRAL VIDEO: COVID-19 through the eyes of a four-year-old
- Woman attacked from behind with own cane in New York
- Group used fake businesses, prisoners’ IDs to steal $1.1M in unemployment benefits, California officials say
- Abilene churches adjust to no congregation, low donations due to COVID-19 pandemic