Dog causes $1,000 in fire damage after turning on stove

State News
dog_1533587469343.jpg

AUSTIN, Texas (KXAN) — A hungry dog ended up sending the fire department to his family’s northwest Austin house Monday.

Austin Fire Department says they were called to 12003 Arrowwood Drive. 

“Minor damage to stove and kitchen after dog inadvertently turned stove on in pursuit of pizza,” AFD tweeted. Crews worked to ventilate the area.

No one was hurt, and the fire damage is estimated to be $1,000.

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

KRBC News