HOUSTON (AP) — Authorities in southeastern Texas say a family of four has been found shot to death in their home and murder-suicide is suspected.
Fort Bend County sheriff’s spokeswoman Caitilin Espinoza says in a news release that a 48-year-old man, his 49-year-old wife and their 16- and 13-year old sons were found shot to death early Sunday in the home on the southwestern edge of Houston.
No names were released.
Espinoza says investigators believe the man killed his wife and sons then killed himself.
- Abilene parade honors Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- President Trump’s final hours in office expected to be non-traditional
- No indication of insider threat before inauguration, says acting Pentagon chief
- ‘It has been the greatest honor:’ first lady Melania Trump releases farewell message
- HSU’s Ellis claims American Southwest Conference honor