LUBBOCK, Texas (KLBK) — On Wednesday, EverythingLubbock.com spoke to the family of Marion Jester-Montoya.
Trevor Rowe, 27, was arrested and is accused of murdering Marion by stuffing her into a backpack and leaving her in his car for several hours.
“We were planning her first birthday,” Sheilah Montoya, Marion’s grandmother, said. “It was going to be Minnie Mouse.”
“We found the dress we were getting for her,” said Montoya.
The family has set up a Facebook fundraiser for the child.
Use the video link above to see what her family said.
- Breckenridge boomtown days chronicled by famous photographer
- Hampton Roads native looking toward Tokyo Olympics; focusing on mental game during pandemic
- Court: Texas, Louisiana can end Planned Parenthood funding
- Texas communities grapple with COVID-19 ordinances over mask wearing
- Advocates call on Gov. Abbott for bigger rent relief package