SAN ANTONIO, Texas (KVEO) – H-E-B grocery stores across Texas, including Abilene, are limiting the sales of hand sanitizers and liquid soap products.
People have been making runs on the products since the corona virus scare.
In most cases shoppers are limited to one bottle per visit.
- President Trump heads to Georgia to campaign for Senate runoffs
- Metro couple’s story of finding love after losing spouses to cancer shared across the US
- Reed: Trump’s NDAA veto threat is harmful to the troops
- Edinburg High football player who attacked referee charged, released on bond
- Federal student loans payments and interest pause to continue into 2021