WICHITA FALLS (KFDX/KJTL) — Some life long friends celebrated their birthdays together today over at Advanced Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center with a celebration their 101st, 102nd and 103rd birthdays!
They’re celebrating at Advanced Rehabilitation and Healthcare as two residents along with a life long friend recently turned 101-, 102- and 103-years-old.
Marie Johnson recently turned 101, Mary Hunter turned 102 and Clemmie Felder turned 103 in February.
When all three were asked about the secret to such a long life, their answer?
“There’s no secret what God can do.”
Of course, we here at KFDX want to wish all three a very happy birthday.
- Texas deputies arrest woman accused of sex trafficking others out of San Marcos spa
- TV news anchor gunned down in Downtown Juarez
- Study: 1 to 2 million tons of US plastic trash goes astray
- Second study testing a COVID-19 antibody drug reports setback
- 2 new COVID-19 related deaths, 117 cases reported in Taylor County