DALLAS (AP) — A man, a woman and two children have been found shot dead in a hotel room in far north Dallas.
Police Chief U. Reneé Hall said at a news conference, that officers were called to the Staybridge Suites on Dallas North Tollway shortly after 3 p.m. Tuesday and found the four dead of obvious gunshot wounds.
The hotel management said the four had been guests for about a week, but their stay was to expire Tuesday. Hall said that when managers attempted to enter the room, they heard a gunshot ring out.
She said murder-suicide is suspected.
- Big Country residents beat the heat at Roll Shack
- Abortion ‘restrictions, bans make safe procedure unsafe’
- Bipartisan group of lawmakers pushes Brandon Act, which would improve access to mental health services for military
- Cowgirls ranked nationally to end season, three members ranked regionally
- UIL votes down shot clocks; AHS’s Reese wants to add the shot clock