DALLAS (AP) — A man, a woman and two children have been found shot dead in a hotel room in far north Dallas.
Police Chief U. Reneé Hall said at a news conference, that officers were called to the Staybridge Suites on Dallas North Tollway shortly after 3 p.m. Tuesday and found the four dead of obvious gunshot wounds.
The hotel management said the four had been guests for about a week, but their stay was to expire Tuesday. Hall said that when managers attempted to enter the room, they heard a gunshot ring out.
She said murder-suicide is suspected.
- Wednesday Evening Forecast: Sweater Weather In Store for the Big Country.
- Abilene business provides COVID Care Kits to employees
- ACU women whip Howard Payne 99-45 in Teague Center debut
- Defense drowns Bucs as Wildcats win season opener
- Big Country coaches list what they are thankful for on KTAB Coach of the Week