AMARILLO, Texas (KRON) – Police in Amarillo are searching for a three-month-old baby who went missing early Thursday morning and is believed to be in danger.
According to the Amarillo Police Department, the baby girl – Jamila Franklin – was reported missing from a home on North Hayes Street around 2:30 a.m.
Police said Jamila was left in the custody of 24-year-old Aliyah Moore on Wednesday afternoon.
When Jamila’s parents got back, Jamila and Moore were missing.
Police said Moore was last seen with a man who was driving a red Ford F-150.
She is known to frequent motels along Amarillo Boulevard.
Anyone with information on Jamila or Moore’s whereabouts is urged to call the Amarillo Police Department at 806-378-3038.
- Sheriff’s Office still looking for 20-30 attendees at Taylor County party where teen girl was killed
- Telemundo Abilínea – 22 de septiembre, 2020
- ‘Uber for evictions:’ Startup raising eyebrows for listing tenant removal gig jobs
- House committee blasts conditions, staff ‘indifference’ at ICE migrant centers
- Maine to use ranked choice voting for presidential election