A Facebook post is going viral after a Texas woman shared how a postal worker followed suit in hiding packages from her husband.
Ebony Freeman shared a photo of a delivered package placed under her doormat by a UPS driver, apparently in response to the doormat’s message, “Please hide packages from husband.”
She captioned the photo, “Oh my god look! The UPS guy actually hid it under the rug!”
The Facebook post has gained over 48,000 shares and 7.4K reactions across the nation.
- Voters’ poorly marked ovals could lead to contested ballots
- About 200 people gather in Portland for right-wing rally
- PTSD after COVID-19: ‘No doubt’ it’ll happen,’ says NIMH director
- Taylor Co. reports 29 new COVID-19 cases, 25 recoveries
- President Trump expected to nominate Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court