KATY, Texas (AP) — A dispute over a child’s haircut ended with gunfire Saturday at a Texas barbershop, according to authorities.
Deputies are looking for a man who shot an employee of a barbershop in the Houston suburb of Katy during an argument, the Harris County Sheriff’s office said in a tweetSaturday. Witnesses said the argument was over a haircut given to the man’s son.
The alleged shooter left the barbershop in a grey, four-door sedan, according to the sheriff’s office.
The employee was shot three times and was in stable condition at an area hospital, KPRC-TV reported Saturday.
The sheriff’s office did not immediately respond to requests for information Sunday.
- Gov. Greg Abbott set to hear from construction workers, businesses during meeting on Texas economy
- ‘No Hard Feelings’: Patriots fans still rooting for Brady
- Kellyanne Conway accused of tweeting topless photo of 16-year-old daughter
- Rate of guns seized at airport checkpoints jumped in 2020 despite fewer travelers
- Another fast food chicken sandwich? Chick-fil-A just rolled out a spicy new option