WICHITA FALLS, Texas (KFDX/KJTL) – Wichita Falls Police found a revealing clue to the identity of an alleged car burglar, a bible he left at the scene with his name in it.
Bradley Scott Dunn, a-k-a. M.C. Flea and Flizzy Montana, was charged Sunday with burglary of a vehicle after police said they found his name in the Bible that got left behind in a scuffle with a homeowner.
Police said a resident in the 700 block of Taylor was alerted by his barking dog around 6:30 a.m. and he looked at his home surveillance system and saw a man getting into his wife’s car.
He said he went outside and confronted the burglar and they got into a struggle inside the car. The man said the burglar got free and ran away, but he was able to wrestle his black backpack away.
Police found a Bible inside the backpack inscribed Bradley Scott Dunn.
Officers then made up two photo lineups and said both residents picked out Dunn, who has nine previous arrests, as the burglar.
- Mahoning County engineer says flushing wipes can lead to flooded basements
- Saturday Evening Forecast: With oak season upon us, take a look at our carwash forecast.
- Abilene y Condado Taylor suman ya 7 casos confirmados de Coronavirus.
- Screen printing company designs coloring t-shirts
- Local restaurant hosts drive-thru crawfish boil