AUSTIN (KXAN) — President Donald Trump is making another visit to the Lone Star State.
He will speak January 19 at the American Farm Bureau Federation’s annual convention for the third year in a row, the organization announced.
The convention runs January 17-22 at the Austin Convention Center.
It is the group’s 101st convention.
“We are grateful that he has made agricultural issues a priority and look forward to welcoming him to Austin at a time when there is much to talk about, from trade progress to important regulatory reforms,” said Zippy Duvall, president of AFBF.
- Newly appointed Anson Police Chief continues mission of late predecessor
- Woman says 4-foot snake ‘slithered up’ from toilet in Colorado apartment
- ACU receives $30.5 million for nuclear research reactor
- Going the distance while staying socially distant, Wylie cross country runners return to action
- Bangs Dragons plan to make some noise in 2020