SAN ANTONIO, Texas (KXAN) — A San Antonio 3-year-old has died after he was left in a hot car on Saturday afternoon.
A release from Kids and Cars said his parents returned home from a tee-ball game and he was left inside the vehicle. The National Weather Service reported temperatures of 90 to 96 degrees and heat index values of 97-101 degrees.
He is the 6th child to die in a hot car in Texas this year and the 43rd nationwide, according to the organization.
- Saturday Evening Forecast: Weather Whiplash Expected for the Big Country.
- Preston talks with Karson Grigsby about junior golf ranking
- Wildcats run for three touchdowns vs. SFA
- Gov. Greg Abbott says ‘We must end’ mail-in ballot fraud, points to KXAN investigation finding 150 charges since 2004
- Chick-fil-A sauces will soon be sold at select grocery stores to help fund employee scholarships