SAN ANTONIO, Texas (KXAN) — A San Antonio 3-year-old has died after he was left in a hot car on Saturday afternoon.
A release from Kids and Cars said his parents returned home from a tee-ball game and he was left inside the vehicle. The National Weather Service reported temperatures of 90 to 96 degrees and heat index values of 97-101 degrees.
He is the 6th child to die in a hot car in Texas this year and the 43rd nationwide, according to the organization.
- Martin ready to coach Wylie despite losing offseason
- Holland Hearing Center turns to virtual appointments
- La ciudad de Abilene reporta 2 nuevos casos de COVID-19, 4 nuevas recuperaciones en el Condado Taylor
- President Trump says U.S. will terminate relationship with World Health Organization
- Sheriff: Texas constable mistakenly killed by deputy