SAN ANTONIO, Texas (KXAN) — A San Antonio 3-year-old has died after he was left in a hot car on Saturday afternoon.
A release from Kids and Cars said his parents returned home from a tee-ball game and he was left inside the vehicle. The National Weather Service reported temperatures of 90 to 96 degrees and heat index values of 97-101 degrees.
He is the 6th child to die in a hot car in Texas this year and the 43rd nationwide, according to the organization.
- City of Brownwood announces possible mixed-use event space
- Trump administration rolls out plan to prevent suicide among veterans
- Crews battling grass fire in Coleman Co.
- Citizenship question on the 2020 Census could keep Hispanics away, hurt states’ federal dollars
- Scott and House Democrats introduce ‘College Affordability Act’