RHOME, Texas (KETK) – A Texas man died Saturday after he fell while hanging Christmas lights at a client’s home.
According to our sister station NBC5, Felipe Gallegos, 39, and his wife own a business of hanging Christmas lights and washing windows.
According to the Tarrant County Medical Examiner, Gallegos suffered a skull and chest fracture from the fall.
He leaves behind his wife and one son.
- ‘This disease affects anyone’ – Diabetic emergency leads to Texas Rep. James Talarico’s bill to cap insulin costs
- Georgia becomes third state to shut down Johnson & Johnson vaccine site: report
- Las Vegas family awarded $29.5M after woman suffers brain damage following allergic reaction
- ‘Chucky doll in a dog’s body’: Woman’s post about ‘demonic’ foster dog goes viral
- 4 girls, 12 and 14 years old, accused of setting house fire