FORT WORTH, Texas (AP) — A Texas woman became verbally abusive and spit on the counter of a 7-Eleven after being told she needed to wear a face mask in order to make a purchase.
In a video posted on Facebook, the cashier at the Fort Worth store appears to be telling the woman she cannot buy the beer and candy because she is not wearing a mask.
The video shows the woman arguing with the cashier, saying she has a right in America not to wear a mask. The clerk points at a sign on the door that tells customers they’re required to do so.
In Tarrant County, customers are required to wear masks inside of businesses to prevent the spread of coronavirus. Businesses that do not require customers to wear face masks are in violation of the order.
- Florida sheriff bans deputies from wearing masks
- Washington man stuck in woods for 3 days saved by his dog
- Couple married 63 years reunites after spending months apart due to pandemic
- Justice Department dismantles the finances of terrorist organizations in the largest seizure ever
- Firefighters called after fearless iguana gets stuck in tree in Ohio