FORT WORTH, Texas (AP) — A Texas woman became verbally abusive and spit on the counter of a 7-Eleven after being told she needed to wear a face mask in order to make a purchase.
In a video posted on Facebook, the cashier at the Fort Worth store appears to be telling the woman she cannot buy the beer and candy because she is not wearing a mask.
The video shows the woman arguing with the cashier, saying she has a right in America not to wear a mask. The clerk points at a sign on the door that tells customers they’re required to do so.
In Tarrant County, customers are required to wear masks inside of businesses to prevent the spread of coronavirus. Businesses that do not require customers to wear face masks are in violation of the order.
- Doctor says Biden fractured foot while playing with his dog
- BLM confirms ‘monolith’ was removed, say visitors left behind human waste
- Fauci: US may see ‘surge upon surge’ of virus in weeks ahead
- Abilene’s hospital area surpasses 15% threshold for COVID-19 patients, ICUs remains full
- Virginia ‘porch pirate’ dressed as Amazon employee